Skip to content
- We believe the meaning of life is to have a relationship with God, who created us and loves us.
Genesis 2:4-25, 1 John 3:1, Romans 8:38-39
- We believe in one God, creator and sustainer of all things, infinitely perfect, all-knowing, and eternally existing in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
God the Father (Genesis 1:1-2:3, Deuteronomy 6:4), God the Son (Philippians 2:5-11, Colossians 1:15-20, Hebrews 1:1-4), God the Spirit (John 14:26, Galatians 5:22-23)
- We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, co-equal with the Father. Jesus lived a sinless life, died for our sins on the cross, rose again after three days and will return again to earth to reign as king.
Isaiah 53:3-6, Matthew 28:1-10, John 1:1-5, Acts 1:9-11, Hebrews 4:14-15
- We believe the Holy Spirit is co-equal with the Father and the Son. He is present in the world to convince people of their need for a personal relationship with God. He empowers people to change and to live healthy lives by turning ordinary people into extraordinary followers of Jesus.
John 17:7-13, Acts 1:8, Romans 8:14-17, Galatians 5:22-25
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and true Word of God and has authority in life and doctrine.
Psalm 119:105,160, 2 Timothy 3:16-17, 2 Peter 1:20-21, Hebrews 4:12
- We believe people are created in the image of God and have tremendous potential for good, but we are all marred by an attitude of disobedience called “sin” and are separated from God. Forgiveness and a personal relationship with God are possible through Jesus’ death and resurrection. Our responsibility is to accept and trust in this free gift from God.
Genesis 1:27, Isaiah 59:2, John 14:6, Romans 3:23, Acts 4:12, 2 Corinthians 5:21
- We believe the church is body of Christ on earth and is tasked to bring the “Good News” of Jesus Christ to the world.
Matthew 28:18-20, Acts 1:8, Ephesians 4:11-16
- We believe people were created as spiritual beings to live forever. We will either live eternally separated from God due to our sin or live eternally with God in heaven through faith in Jesus Christ.
John 3:16, Romans 6:23, 1 Corinthians 15:20-28, 1 Thessalonians 4:14-17