- Generosity-We believe God is generous in nature and therefore he calls us to be people generous with our time, talents and resources.
- Welcoming– We welcome to our tables people of all ages, backgrounds, lifestyles just as Jesus did 2,000 years ago.
- Transparent-We commit to creating an environment where people can share their lives, being open and honest with one another without fear of judgment or reaction.
- Christ Focused-Jesus is the one who brings love, strength and hope to our lives; we commit to sharing Jesus with others.
- Serving-Jesus came to serve, not to be served. We commit to serving people in whatever way that we can.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired revelation of God needed for life. 2 Timothy3:16-17.
- We believe the great purpose of life is to have a relationship with God, who created us and loves us. Romans 8:38-39.
- We believe people are created in the image of God and have tremendous potential for good, but we are all marred by an attitude of self-centeredness. Romans 3:23.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who came to earth to restore us to a relationship with God. John 1:29.
- We believe that those who choose to follow Jesus as their leader will find complete forgiveness and freedom. Romans 8:1.
- We believe Jesus to be still present in the world by His Spirit to dwell in the lives of his people in order to strengthen, heal and bring joyful life. John 14:15-17, 25-27.
- We believe those who follow Jesus have a vital role together to use their gifts and abilities to bring Jesus to other people. Mathew 28:18-20.
- We believe Jesus will return to earth one day to restore this broken world and to welcome his followers to an eternal home. 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17.